We bought a Zooooo!!!!
Well we actually bought bikes, but that's the joy we feel when we tell people we bought them. The same joy a little girl feels when her dad buys a zoo and they make a movie about it.
To ensure Meghan would accept future dates, I bought a motorcycle. We had many rides on that motorcycle, but I realized it was an expensive toy that mainly I got to use.
We decided to sell the motorcycle for a sweet profit and then put the money towards a pair of awesome Cannondale mountain bikes.
We've been on a couple rides now, breaking the bikes in. You could say we're official bikers now. Along with the bikes, we've hooked ourselves up with some sweet spandex gear.
Sometimes when we're tired and we're stuck in the mountains, we'll lean our bikes up against a dead tree stump and ride a moose.
We're excited for our new toys and hope it is just the beginning of our adventures in the mountains together.
68 days!!







I love you two! What fun adventures are in store. Counting down the days too! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMom